Menu

Sunday

New Beginings

Well, hello everyone. I'm glad you stopped by my blog. My name is Ashley, in case you haven't noticed by now, and I am a writer working on my first book. It's a humorous story of a young woman who's a little OCD, particularly when it comes to touching bathroom door handles. Her name is Grace and she learns the freedom of trusting God amidst her worries. She also has a lot of fun along the way.

I'm pretty into pet rescue, particularly when it comes to my own rescue puppy, Maddie. My husband and I adopted her from the Humane Society. Many people do not realize what a big problem pet overpopulation is, which is just proof that Bob Barker's retirement from the Price is Right has already begun to negatively impact society. Oh, Bob, how I miss you.

I also enjoy traveling with my husband, reading, writing, swing dancing, and watching old movies. This is starting to sound like a dating website, so I'm going to stop trying to describe myself.

I'm looking forward to keeping this blog. Goodnight, future readers.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment