Menu

Wednesday

This Is What a Dream Looks Like


This weekend I attended the ACFW Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. The conference was absolutely phenomenal, and I can't wait to post more about what I learned. But for now, check out these pictures of all the fun.



Here I am with Carol award winners Christina Berry (author of The Familiar Stranger- a must read!) and bestseller Terri Blackstock. We shared a flight back home.


This is Etta Wilson from the well-respected agency Books & Such. She was kind enough to get a picture with me.

Katie Johnson, one of my friends from the ACFW loop.


Another sweet new friend, Kathy Lay!


The wonderful Jennifer Slattery, whose manuscript I've had the pleasure of reading in part, and let me tell you, it's wonderful. She's going to be published in no time.


You may recognize these ladies! Here I am with some of my absolute favorite authors (L-R) Deb Raney, Diann Hunt, and Denise Hunter. Such kind people!



Me with new friend Cheryl Eklund.

Ane Mulligan, my zone president.


The fabulous Cara Putnam who couldn't be more helpful.


And you probably recognize this face as Jenny B. Jones, a two-time Carol award winner who is every bit as adorable in person as she is in her books. What a privilege to meet her! And no, I didn't plan the coordinating purple.

What a dream it was to meet all of you! Thank you for your kindness and for welcoming me into this group of talented storytellers.


5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! You're such a happy writer:) I can't wait to see where you go on your journey. I hope we get to meet over and over and over again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I'm honored to have made your pictorial hall of fame! LOL! SUCH a blessing meeting and befriending you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you Ashley!! It looks like you had a blast and I'm so happy it turned out great for you!! I knew you'd impress everyone you're very talented! I can't wait for more of your books. I'll always be a proud fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable in all of them. Spending time with you was one of the highlights of my conference! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dream-come-true for you! I have always wanted to attend a Christian book convention just for the heck of it!

    ReplyDelete