Menu

Sunday

Pray for Diann!


Urgent prayer request...

Many of you have probably had the pleasure of reading Diann Hunt's humorous books. I also had the privilege of meeting her at last year's ACFW conference. I can honestly say she's one of the sweetest people I met there--and I met A LOT of nice people. I only met her briefly, but she made a point to remember my name, which (as you can imagine) thrilled me to pieces. You only have to be around her for seconds before you sense the Spirit of God flowing through them. Diann is just as funny as she is sweet.

Diann bravely fought ovarian cancer and won. However, recently at a checkup, tests indicated she might have more cancer growing. She will know more in the coming days as she has more tests done.

Please invest with me in praying for Diann's total and miraculous healing during this time. Our God is a good God, and He desires that we might have life abundantly, amen?



From left to right, that's Deb Raney, Diann Hunt, Denise Hunter, and me. Yeah, this was pretty much one of the highlights of my year.

To keep updated, be sure to look at the Girls Write Out blog-- http://www.girlswriteout.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a picture, Ashley! Lucky duck, you. :)

    So sad to hear this news about Diann. I met her briefly at conference and you're right...She is so sweet! Will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I totally lucked out! I took a course with Deb online last summer, and Diann and Denise just so happened to be hanging around when I asked her for a picture. I looked at the photo on my camera afterwards like, "Did that really just happen?" :)

    ReplyDelete