Menu

Tuesday

Thank You!




With Thanksgiving around the corner, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for following my blog and engaging in conversation with me and other writers week after week. I know all of you have busy schedules, and it means so much to me that you would take time out to come chat. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of the big picture of this writing dream, and I'm in such awe of the community of writers God has drawn together. You will never know how much your encouragement, advice, and kindness mean to me. Happy Thanksgiving!


4 comments:

  1. I love what you write and have been so excited to watch you on your writing journey. Happy Thanksgiving and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I know you have great things ahead.

      Delete