Menu

Monday

Fiction Family

This post is kind of writing related... I mean, it has the word "fiction" in the title.

Okay, so not really, but I had to share--today I found out that Jon Foreman, my favorite singer of my favorite band, Switchfoot, has another band called Fiction Family. The only other band member is Sean Watkins of Nickel Creek.

Yes folks, this is pretty much the best duo of all time, short of Taylor Swift joining up with one of the guys from Jars of Clay.

I even considered joining the Street Team but then realized that, like shopping in American Eagle and wearing bright-colored bangle bracelets, that's probably something I'm not longer allowed to do now that I'm in my midtwenties.

But, ahem, just in case you're interested, here's the link. And if you sign up for the e-mail list, you get a free song download.

http://www.fictionfamily.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love Switchfoot, and I love Nickel Creek! This is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, good to hear from you! Head over to their website and sign up for the e-mail newsletter, and you get a free song download. You can also just Google them and find some free songs. I'm looking forward to getting their cd!

    ReplyDelete