Menu

Sunday

Happy Memorial Day!

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Memorial Day today! I was thinking about this holiday earlier this morning. Have I ever really taken a step back to let the level of sacrifice sink in? The fact that people have willingly given their lives for this legacy of freedom I am so used to living every day? If you or a loved one has personally sacrificed something for our country, I say a special thanks to you today. I have close friends, best friends, whose husbands are facing deployment, and I've come to see those sacrifices with a whole new level of appreciation lately. Let's take some time to thank God and our peers for what we have come to know as normal in our country.

We'll get back to the regular post schedule again Wednesday, but until then, if you have a second, please share your thoughts with me in the poll below. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment