Menu

Wednesday

Hiatus...

Hi all! I'll be taking a short one-week break from blogging and will return to new blog posts on August the 27th. In the meantime, I'm planning to pull a couple of my older blogs to help get everyone in gear for the ACFW conference. Can you believe it's just about a month away?

Just for fun today, why don't you tell us your dream vacation spot and why.

I would have to say mine would be a tour of Europe, with a long stop in Italy. Italian food is my favorite, and the history there is so fascinating. Maybe someday I'll swing a European trip in the name of "research." A girl can dream!

What about you? And if you're having a hard time choosing, what's the coolest place you've been?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we have the same dream vacay! We should go together. ;)

    Actually, my husband and I are hoping to take a 2-week trip next spring to London, Paris, and Rome/Venice. I've been to London and Paris, but neither of us have been to Italy. It's sure to be a treat if we can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, good choice! We'd planned a trip to Florence, Rome, and southern Italy, but we changed our minds last minute and went back to Hawaii instead. :) It wasn't too shabby. ;) But I'd still love to take that Italian trip someday! Check out the B&B's there if you haven't already... I found some great deals on vacation rentals and bed and breakfast's if you're open to not staying in a hotel the whole time.

    ReplyDelete