First off, I just wanted to let you guys know the newest edition of the e-zine I've been writing for is out! If you want to be among the first to read it, get your free copy before it goes on sale next week, and spread the word! Here's how:
Last week, I was at a stoplight and turned to see that the truck next to me was so high off the ground, the cab entry was close to the top of my car. All I could think was, "That truck could run over my little car!" It would be like a monster truck rally or something. One of my pet peeves is when people drive around ginormous pickup trucks just because they think it looks cool. So in honor of my fuel-efficient vehicle and all the non-ginormeous vehicles on the road, I've complied this list. Hope you enjoy.
Your pickup truck might be too big if...
10) you've ever tried to haul a mobile home.
9) you take up more than one parking spot.
8) your vehicle has more than four wheels. More than six wheels, and you're really in trouble.
7) kids move their arms up and down when you drive by, hoping you'll honk your horn.
6) your friends call you when they need to move because you can take all their possessions in one trip.
5) you have to pull off the road a little whenever another truck comes by to keep from sideswiping them.
4) you need a ladder to get into the driver's seat.
3) MTV contacted you about Pimp My Ride.
2) kids walk past and say, "Hey look, a Transformer!"
1) the words "Git 'R Done" are printed so large on your back window, "she" can read it on the other side of the state line.
Got anything to add to the list? What are some of your pet peeves?
*Photo from http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2009/07/mark_buehrle_deserves_a_parade.php