Menu

Wednesday

Christmas Greetings

Finally got my house decorated for Christmas. The day after Thanksgiving just seemed so early that I put off the decorations, but I didn't mean to wait so long! Figured I better get them up before Christmas is over. Have you decorated yet?

I love Christmas time. The sparkles, ornaments, and of course, Merry Christmas Charlie Brown

Here are some pictures from our house...











My grandfather made the snowman and angel... aren't they the cutest? I love how they light up and make the house feel cozy.

What are your favorite Christmas traditions? Do you have any particular decorations you love to bring out?









8 comments:

  1. I love your decorations! So pretty. This year I decided I simply didn't have time to decorate. I just feel like I'm working and running...no time. Well, my mom and sister decided that was just wrong. They drove down to my place yesterday, cleaned for me and put out all my Christmas decorations. I almost cried when I walked in and saw how pretty it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, what a special story! I know what you mean about getting busy... We still haven't put our tree up! You should post some pictures of your house so we can see! :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty mantle! I don't do a lot, just the tree and a few things here or there. I love the lights my hubby puts out front! It warms me up every time I drive up to our house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linds, I feel the same way about our outside lighted! :) yours look so beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! I haven't gotten my decorations out yet this year, but the tree is always my favorite. I've got this cute little thing that's only about 4 foot tall, but it's just perfect for me :)

    Oh, and I also wanted you to know that I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Keep up the awesome work!

    http://amandafanger.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-very-inspiring-blog-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it! Thanks Amanda! I will be filling this out very soon! :)

      Delete
  4. Same here, I'm starting to decorate our home with decors and lights. That's a lovely Christmas garland, i must say.

    Sending my warmest christmas greetings to you and your family. enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jean! Warm wishes to you as well! I found that garland at TJMaxx of all places!

      Delete