As part of this blog award, I have to share seven things about myself. So in no particular order...
- I love milkshakes.
- I love Hawaii, particularly Waikiki. My husband and I went there for our honeymoon and have been back two times since.
- My favorite band is Switchfoot.
- I'm passionate about animal rescue and have two of the most adorable rescued Cocker Spaniels. You never would've dreamed I found them at the Humane Society and animal shelter.
- When I was young, my mom used to keep a "diary" for me before I knew how to write. Many of the entires involved stickers and references to everything being my "best friend." I'm so thankful to have parents who have encouraged my calling from such a young age.
- I love milkshakes. Oh wait, I already said that. I'm also a vegetarian.
- When my head hits the pillow each night, I think to myself, "I am living a dream." Some days I still can't believe that all of this--all of you readers and the relationships I've established with those in the writing industry, even my heroes like Rene Gutteridge-- is real. And for that, I continue to be so, so thankful, and so very in awe of God's purpose.
Now, to spread the love around! I nominate the following gals for this award:
- Angie Dicken--my fabulous critique partner, now agented by Tamela Hancock Murray!
- Casey Herringshaw--who you no doubt already know-- because let's face it, she's adorable
- Gabrielle Meyer-- I had the privilege of meeting Gabrielle at ACFW this year, and let me just say, she scatters sunshine all around. LOVE her. Definitely check out her blog if you haven't already. This gal is going places.
- Kristy L. Cambron-- As if being the most gorgeous pregnant woman in the world (who now has a new baby) weren't enough, Kristy has an equally adorable blog. She writes vintage romance... isn't that a cute tagline? Love it, and I love her. Definitely stop by her blog.
- Lindsay Harrel-- Who doesn't love Lindsay? I was SO happy we finally had the chance to meet at the ACFW conference. Lindsay is an incredible writer, and I expect you'll see great things from her sooner rather than later!
- Rene Smith-- Don't let Rene's easy-going demeanor fool you. This lady is a Genesis winner and has nabbed a superstar agent. She's a stellar person and writer. Don't miss the cool stuff she's doing at her blog!
Hope you enjoy browsing through these blogs and "meeting" some of these ladies. Do you have any other favorite blogs you frequent? Would you share the links with us?