Menu

Monday

Contest Time! Win A Free, Personalized Book!


Hello, everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that I'm hosting my first blog contest. Are you excited? You could be the winner! :)

My friend and author extraordinaire, Christina Berry, has graciously agreed to sign a copy of her debut book, The Familiar Stranger.

Not only will she autograph the book, but she'll personalize it according to the winner's name! What could be better than that?

For her book The Familiar Stranger, Christina won the 2010 Carol Award for Long Contemporary, finaled for a 2010 Christy Award, and came 2nd in the 2008 ACFW Genesis Contest. Talk about an impressive resume, especially for a debut novel!

Contest Rules:

All you have to do to be eligible is "follow" my blog. If you're already a follower, then you're already eligible! If you're unsure how to "follow" me, just look in the right column of this page and click the button that says "follow."

Once I reach 50 followers, I will select one of them at random and contact you. Please make sure that your Google contact info is correct so that I can get in touch with you in the event you win the book. Also, keep checking back for blog updates about the winner!

Spread the word and tell your friends because the sooner this blog reaches 50 followers, the sooner you could win a free book!

In the meantime, be sure to check out Christina's website: http://christinaberry.net/

5 comments:

  1. Great contest! I have a copy AND I've read the book, so don't enter me into the contest when you reach your goal. But I just wanted to stop by and say that the book was great. My hubby read it after me and he enjoyed it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy! :) It IS a wonderful book, isn't it? Full of plot twists and surprises! Since you liked it, be sure to tell your friends about the contest! Also, check back soon for an interview with Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are awesome! And YIPPEE for husbands who read. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't enter me, ashley....i have christina's book and LOVED it. :)

    but i'm still following you...look forward to reading more.

    jeannie
    the character therapist

    ReplyDelete