Menu

Thursday

There's a new love in my life...



Look what came in the mail this afternoon! My new TOMS ballet flats. Eeeek! I am so beyond excited. These are the pink linen ones. If you're planning to get a pair, definitely size at least a half size down. I usually wear between a 7 and 7 1/2 and ordered the 7. They fit my foot nicely but are a bit too long. I'll probably end up buying some of those shoe inserts. They're super comfy, though. Would highly recommend! I literally gasped with excitement when I opened the box.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooo, cute! I want some TOMS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! The shoe store I used to go to recently stopped carrying Toms. I may have to order them online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the first shoes from Toms that I've ever seen that I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband said the same thing, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete