Menu

Friday

Beautiful Bloggers


A couple weeks ago, Amanda Fanger gave me this Beautiful Blogger Award, and I was very excited because I've always wanted one of these types of things, but, let's face it, you can't really download one of the banners yourself. Well, I guess you could, and I thought about it, but really, I would've lost my street cred. So thank you, Amanda, for your kindness!


And now comes the hard part. I have to choose seven other bloggers to pass this along to. Not an easy task, considering the number of you I adore. But since I must narrow it down, I'm nominating...

Check out these ladies' blogs... I'm sure you'll like them as much as I do. 

Happy Friday, everyone!




14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not as much as I appreciate you, beautiful lady. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You bet, Julie! You're always such an inspiration. :)

      Delete
  3. Again, congratulations and thanks for the shout out - you're such an inspiring writer! I love reading your tips and tricks on writing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Amanda! Thanks again for thinking of me! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much, Ash! You're the sweetest. It's such a blessing to have friends like you in this writing community! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about you, Jenny! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this. So cool to return home to this kindness!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing people sometimes need a reminder of how amazing they are. :)

      Delete
  6. Aw, Ash, this made me smile so much! Thank you so much for this. And to be featured with so many amazing women...I'm just flattered. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Girl! I just now saw this. You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you were going to be on the list! :D

      Delete